Circular No: P&T/56/05/JY
7 May 2018
The National Environment Agency (NEA) launched the Quieter Construction Fund (QCF) since April 2014 to help construction firms defray the cost of adopting quieter construction machines, noise control equipment and other innovative solutions up to 50% of the total equipment cost.
2. The application period for QCF has been extended to March 2019, along with a revised funding framework. The revised QCF which includes funding up to $200,000 per construction site hopes to attract more companies to apply for the scheme, encourage more widespread adoption of quieter construction at projects located close to noise sensitive premises, and raise the standards of noise mitigation in Singapore.
3. NEA will be holding clinics for interested applicants to learn more about the QCF. We also hope to answer QCF related queries such as:
4. The QCF Clinic (22nd run) session is on 22 May 2018, 2.00pm to 4.00pm, at 2 Bukit Merah Central, exact location to be advised. For security clearance, we will require the name and IC numbers of the participants.
5. For those who are interested, please fill up the attached registration form. Registration is limited to the first 4 companies on a first-come first-serve basis. Upon registration, a specific half-hour timeslot (within 2 to 4pm) will be assigned to you. Subsequent companies will be registered for the next session after the details have been confirmed.
6. Interested applicants are welcome to bring along their application form (see attached QCF Application Form)/technical brochures of the equipment to facilitate discussion. The clinics will be one-on-one sessions between NEA officers and representatives from your company.
7. More information on the QCF can be found in the attached brochure.