17 December 2018
Circular No: P&T/166/12/HQ
Clinic for Quieter Construction Fund (QCF)
- The National Environment Agency (NEA) launched the Quieter Construction Fund (QCF) in April 2014 to help construction firms defray the cost of adopting quieter construction machines, noise control equipment and other innovative solutions up to 50% of the total equipment cost.
- The application period for QCF has been extended to March 2019, along with a revised funding framework. The revised QCF which includes funding up to $200,000 per construction site hopes to attract more companies to apply for the scheme, encourage more widespread adoption of quieter construction at projects located close to noise sensitive premises, and raise the standards of noise mitigation in Singapore.
- NEA will be holding clinics for interested applicants to learn more about the QCF to answer queries such as:
- How do I apply?
- What should I expect throughout the application process?
- What documents are required?
- What do I have to take note of when submitting an application?
- What types of equipment are supported?
- The next QCF Clinic session will be held on 27 Dec 2018, Thursday, from 2.30pm to 4.30pm, at 2 Bukit Merah Central, Level 5 Meeting Room 1.
- To register, please complete the online form here. Registration is limited to the first 4 companies on a first-come first-serve basis. Upon registration, a specific 1/2-hour timeslot between 2.30pm to 4.30pm will be assigned to you upon confirmation. Please drop us an e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) once you have successfully completed the online registration.
- Interested applicants are welcome to bring along their application form (see attached QCF Application Form) / technical brochures of the equipment to facilitate discussion. The clinics will be one-on-one sessions between NEA officers and representatives from your company.
- More information on the QCF can be found in the attached brochure.
- Interested applicants who are unable to attend the clinics can refer to the QCF webpage, write to NEA_QCF@nea.gov.sg or call 6731 9834. Thank you.