Circular No: CSR/135/10/gt
30 October 2017
Humanitarian crisis – Mercy Relief Bangladesh Refugee Women's Fund
Mercy Relief, Singapore’s leading independent disaster relief agency, is seeking support to respond to the humanitarian crisis that has caused over half a million to flee from the Rakhine State, Myanmar into neighbouring Bangladesh. Kindly refer to enclosed details on the Bangladesh Refugee Women’s Fund Appeal.
SCAL would like to call upon members to organise donations within your organisation to contribute towards this extraordinary humanitarian crisis. All donations should reach Mercy Relief Limited by 30 November 2017.
The modes of donations as follow:
1. Cross cheque to ‘Mercy Relief Limited’, with ‘Bangladesh Refugee Women’s Fund 2017’ written
on the reverse, and mail to Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
2. Cash donations at Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160;
3. Funds transfer to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900741-0;
4. Credit Card donation via www.mercyrelief.org/join/donate (Click on ‘Bangladesh Refugee Crisis
5. Crowdfund on Giving.sg via http://bit.ly/BGRC2017
For more details, kindly contact Melissa at email@example.com or 6332 6320.