Circular No.: WSH/110/08/JT
24 Aug 2018
Invitation to Management Site Walk at Boustead Projects's Worksite
- In line with a series of events to promote safe work practices at construction sites, the Singapore Contractors Association Ltd (SCAL) would like to invite members to join in a Management Site Walk for a Work At Height (WAH) Safety Time Out organised by Boustead Projects. This site walk will be especially useful for members to share best practices for WAH and how these measures could be implemented at the industry level.
- Details of the site walk as follows:
Date : 12 September 2018, Wednesday
Time : 10.00 am – 1.55 pm
Venue : Boustead Projects’ Worksite
Sunview Road/Sunview Way (see attached map)
- For more information, please refer to the attached programme.
- Mandatory Items to wear:
- Safety shoes - minimum mid-cut (Low-cut safety shoes not recommended)
- Safety helmet w/ chin strap (Will be provided on-site by SCAL)
- Safety vest (Will be provided on-site by SCAL)
- As places are limited to 30 pax only, please RSVP if you are interested latest by 31 August 2018, Friday via the registration form here. As a courtesy to fellow members, please register only if you are able to attend the site walk. Attendance will be tracked for record purpose.
- For any query, please contact Ms. Justina Tan at 66619380 or e-mail: email@example.com. Thank you very much for your interest.
As a courtesy to other members, please register only if your representatives are able to attend the visit.