Circular No: WSH/034/03/eh
13 March 2019
Invitation to SCAL Safety Site Visit – 25 March 2019, Monday, 1.30 PM – 3.30pm
- In line with a series of events to promote safe work practices at construction sites, SCAL will be organising a visit to Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd’s worksite for a learning and sharing session where participants will have the opportunity to experience how good lifting operations and safety measures are implemente.
- Details of the visit are as follows:
Date : 25 March 2019, (Monday)
Time : 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
Company : Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd
Name of Site : Nexus International School (Singapore) Project
Site address : 206 Aljunied Road, Singapore 389827
(Parking is limited, please see location map attached)
- Mandatory Items to bring/wear:
- Safety shoes which are minimum mid-cut (low-cut safety shoes are not recommended)
- Safety helmet w/ chin strap (Will be provided on-site by SCAL)
- Luminous safety vest (Will be provided on-site by SCAL)
- This site visit shall be open to only 2 representatives per company on a first-come-first-served basis. As places are limited, you are advised to register early!
- To register, please complete the participation form here. The closing date for registration is 20 March 2019, Wednesday or when all places are taken up. As a courtesy to others, please register only if the participants can attend the visit.
- For more information, kindly contact Ms. Esther Heng at Tel: 6278 9577 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.