Our Ref: WSH/032/03/ZW
10 March 2017
Invitation to SCAL Safety Site Visit – 6 Apr 2017, Thursday, 2pm to 5pm
1. In line with a series of events to promote safe work practices at construction sites, SCAL will be organising its 16th visit to a member’s worksite for learning and sharing experience where participants will be able to have a first-hand look at how good safety measures are implemented and practiced.
2. Details of the visit are as follows:
Company : Hexacon Construction Pte Ltd
Date: 6 April 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Site address: Paya Lebar Road / Sims Avenue. (Nearest parking lot: Open car park opposite Tanjong Katong Complex. Vehicles are to be parked there, and visitors are to enter via Gate 5, opposite the car park.)
A map is attached here for your reference.
3. Mandatory Items to bring/wear:
Kindly refer to the attached file here “Minimum PPE Requirements.pdf” for more details.
4. The site visit shall be open to only 1 representative per company on a first-come-first-served basis. As places are limited, you are advised to register early.
5. To register, please fill in the online form at https://goo.gl/b1rMkV or fill in the soft copy (attached) here and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Fax: 6273 397. The closing date for registration is 31 March 2017, Friday.
For enquiries, kindly contact Mr. Huang Zhiwei at Tel: 6661 9380 or e-mail: email@example.com. Thank you.