28 March 2018
1. In line with a series of events to promote safe work practices at construction sites, SCAL will be organizing its 21st safety site visit to one of our member’s work site for a learning and sharing session where participants will have the opportunity to experience how good safety measures and housekeeping are implemented.
2. Details of the visit are as follows:
Company: Kimly Construction Pte Ltd
Date: 19 April 2018 (Thurs)
Time: 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
Site address: JTC Logistic Hub @ Gul
1 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629648
3. Mandatory Items to bring/wear:
Safety shoes which are minimum mid-cut (Low-cut safety shoes not recommended)
Safety helmet w/ chin strap (Will be provided on-site by SCAL)
Luminous vest (Will be provided on-site by SCAL)
Eye protection (Will be provided by Kimly)
4. As places are limited, this visit is opened to only 2 representatives per company on a first-come-first-served basis. To register, please complete the participation form here.
5. The closing date for registration is 9 April 2018, Monday. You are advised to register early.
6. For more information, kindly contact Ms. Justina Tan at Tel: 6661 9380 or e-mail: email@example.com.