Circular No: P&T/005/02/WM
15 February 2019
Invitation to participate in IMDA Digital Acceleration Index Survey
- Members are invited to participate in the IMDA Digital Acceleration Index Survey. This survey is conducted by Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA). The Boston Consulting Group Pte Ltd has been commissioned by IMDA to carry out this survey.
- The purpose of this survey is to understand the digital maturity of Singapore and will allow companies to understand the practices of Singapore companies in digital strategy and operations. IMDA will use the results of the survey to understand how IMDA can create initiatives for companies to become more digital and, consequently, help companies to save costs and improve efficiencies.
- This survey should be completed by a senior company executive who has a holistic view of company strategy and operations, and how digital and technology issues are incorporated into company strategy and operations. The survey will take around 40 minutes to complete.
- After you have completed the survey and the results of the study have been finalised, your company will receive a customised report on your company’s digital maturity along with a peer comparison of your company’s results. You can find a sample report here.
- You may choose to submit your responses to the survey:
- We would be grateful if you could complete this survey by Friday 22 February 2019. Please be assured that all information shared will be kept strictly confidential.
- Members who require more information or assistance regarding this survey, may contact IMDA as follows:
- Thank you for your kind co-operation and assistance.