Circular No.: P&T/046/04/KR
1 April 2019
SCAL PRODUCTIVITY & INNOVATION AWARDS 2019
- Productivity and innovation are the key to improving competitiveness of the construction sector and to reduce its reliance on manpower. To promote and enhance continuous growth of the construction industry, the Singapore Contractors Association Limited (SCAL) is committed to leading its members to achieving higher productivity through innovation. In line with this, SCAL is once again organising the Productivity & Innovation Awards (PIA) 2019 for the fourth consecutive year.
- The objectives of PIA are:
- To spur new ideas and encourage “thinking out of the box” in construction methods, processes and products
- To encourage involvement by workers and staff in the construction sector to create innovative projects/products that will result in significant enhancements at their workplaces
- Applications for PIA 2019 are now open to all SCAL members. To register, please submit your application with the supporting documents via the online registration link (https://form.jotform.me/82111528337452) AND proceed to submit your hardcopy entry in A4-size via mail or in-person. Please find the attached application form for your completion. Detailed information on the guidelines, application, criteria and submission are elaborated in the application form. Please note that all applications must be received by SCAL latest by 14 June 2019, 6pm sharp.
- For further enquiries or clarification, please contact Mr Goh Kai Ren at email: email@example.com or call 66619379. Thank you.