24 May 2018
SCAL PRODUCTIVITY & INNOVATION AWARDS 2018
- Productivity and innovation are the keys to improving the competitiveness of the construction sector and to reduce its reliance on manpower. To promote and enhance continuous growth of the construction industry, the Singapore Contractors Association Limited (SCAL) is committed to leading its members to achieve higher productivity through innovation. In line with this, SCAL is once again organising the Productivity & Innovation Awards (PIA) 2018 for the third consecutive year.
- The objectives of PIA are:
- To spur new ideas and encourage “thinking out of the box” in construction methods, processes, and products
- To encourage involvement by workers and staff in the construction sector to create innovative projects/products that will result in significant enhancements at their workplaces
- Applications for PIA 2018 are now open to all SCAL members. Detailed information on the guidelines, application, criteria and submission can be found in the application form. To register, please complete the online form via the link (ctrl) here to submit your application form and attachment (if any). All applications must be received by SCAL latest by 15 August 2018, 5pm sharp. For further enquiries or clarification, please contact Ms Justina Tan at email: email@example.com or Tel: 66619380. Thank you.
Download: Application Form
Register: SCAN QR code below