27 Feb 2018
WSH AWARD FOR SUPERVISORS 2018 - REMINDER
- The Singapore Contractors Association has sent a circular (Ref: WSH/10/01/JT) out on 23 January 2018 to invite all contractors to participate in SCAL Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Award for supervisors 2018. We would like to remind and encourage all contractors to participate in this competition.
- The Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC), in collaboration with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Association of Singapore Marine Industries, Singapore Contractors Association Ltd and the Singapore Manufacturing Federation, presents the “Workplace Safety and Health Awards for Supervisors” to acknowledge the valuable contributions by supervisors in cultivating safe and healthy workplaces in Singapore.
- This award recognizes supervisors who take care of the workers under their charge by improving the safety and health performance in their workplaces.
- We would like to invite companies to nominate their supervisor(s) who meet the eligibility criteria to submit their application in hard copies to SCAL latest by 02 Apr 2018 via walk-in (during office hours) or mailing only. Note that no online submission or soft copies will be accepted.
- Please refer to the attached application form for more information.
- For mailing submission, kindly address to:
Ms Justina Tan
The Singapore Contractors Association Ltd
Construction House, 1 Bukit Merah Lane 2
- For walk-in submission, kindly visit us during office hours:
Monday – Friday, 9am- 6pm
Saturday, 9am- 12pm
- Please feel free to contact Ms Justina Tan at email@example.com or call 66619380 if you have further enquiries. We look forward to your active participation and thank you.