Slots Registered Contractors

SLOTS Registered Contractor

Construction companies with valid SLOTS Registration Certificate are eligible to apply for NTS workers on work permits.

Please note that all SLOTS application has to be submitted personally to SCAL’s office.

You will need to submit two (2) copies of FORM A endorsed by your Main Contractor(s) for two (2) different projects. Please ensure that both copies are endorsed with the company stamp and signed by your Main Contractor(s) to certify that it is an original copy.

Please ensure that you collate all the necessary documents required for the submission. SCAL will not process any applications with incomplete submissions or missing documents.

Application Form
Form A

For new SLOTS application, please contact Ms Daphne Pua at 6278 9577.

For SLOTS renewal, please contact Ms Christine Lee at 6661 9383.